Bold terms used below that are not defined in this policy have their meaning set forth in the Terms of Service.
This Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for accessing our Platforms and using our Services. This Policy may change so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
- Comply with all Terms Of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- Comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any rules of any national and other securities exchanges;
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to Platforms or use of the Services;
- Keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- Monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- Promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, "scrape", "crawl" or "spider"any web pages, database records, Content or other Services contained in the Platforms;
- Access the Platforms in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- Use the Platforms for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by the Terms of Service;
- Interfere with or damage our Platforms, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from our Platforms to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Platform or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Copy, store or otherwise access any information contained in the Services for purposes not expressly permitted by the Terms of Service;
- Use any portion of the Services to provide, or incorporate any portion of the Services into, any product or service provided to a third party;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
modify any Services or Content or create any derivative product from any of the foregoing;
- Register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or permit any third party that is not an Authorized User to access or use a username or password for the Services;
- Share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an "Administrator", an "Owner", or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
use the Services for any illegal purpose;
- Publicly disseminate information regarding the performance of the Platform for competitive analysis or benchmarking purposes; or
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services;
- Use contact or other user information obtained from the Platform or Services (including email addresses) to contact Authorized Users outside of the Platform without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for Authorized Users for use outside of the Services; or
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Advisor Energy Inc. has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Advisor Energy Inc. may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against Advisor Energy Inc. or to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants), (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms, (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes, or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of Advisor Energy Inc. , its Customers, its users, or members of the public.
You acknowledge that Advisor Energy Inc. has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Platforms or Services, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Sites and Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with these Terms, to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body, to respond to content that it determines is otherwise objectionable or as set forth in these Terms.